Below ₱5,000: Smartphone SALE from Lazada Philippines!

Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Lazada Philippines is one of my favorite online shopping website and I almost buy from them almost every week. Well in fact, I regularly buy dog treats for Sam and some vanity products for myself in Lazada. It is very safe and convenient at the same time! 

Today, I will be featuring some of the affordable smartphones (I picked below ₱5,000 ) that you can use for mobile gaming, selfies or the usual texting and calling your loved ones.

What's good in buying items in Lazada is that they offer an installment scheme on selected products that you can avail via BDO Installments. It is indeed fast and easy with the help of BDO, they really find ways.

lazada smartphone


Simply click on the link so that you can see the specs of the phone then if you are ready to purchase the item, select add to cart

Lazada also offers cash on delivery so you do not need credit card in buying items from them. With this feature, you can directly pay the delivery guy in cash at your front door. Very convenient, right?

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Lazada Boy. Design by Fearne.