Welcome to Lazada Boy!

Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines

Hello Everyone! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am LAZADA Boy. I have been blogging since 2009 but now, I decided to hide my real identity since I had a problem with some privacy few months ago when I opened my online store. To keep the story short, I will not be showing my face here on the blog but still be sharing my personal experiences.

WHY LAZADA BOY?

Simple. I love shopping online and I love stuff from Lazada Philippines! I am not blogging and getting paid by Lazada Philippines. 

WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM THE BLOG?

Expect some of my personal and travel experiences. I love eating so I will also be posting some of my food trips here. My partner and I also decided to travel the Philippines so expect some travel post and hotel reviews maybe. This is going to be a personal blog so expect random stuff in here. 

GETTING TO KNOW THE AUTHOR

I am a mid-twenty dude trying to survive life as an adult. Juggling my personal life and some adult responsibilities (which I hate the most). I am a full time employee in a finance industry but at the same time, earning extra money online (affiliate marketing). I am currently saving up some funds for my rhinoplasty surgery (nosejob) early next year. After that, I am planning to work home-based once I have enough savings.

There you go! If you have some questions, feel free to send me an email at lazadaboyph@gmail.com.

Latest Instagrams

© Lazada Boy. Design by Fearne.